| Position || Name || Contact Details || Email-ID|
|First Appellate Authority (FAA)
|| Prof. Mahesh Kumar Agarwal
ProfessorDepartment of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
|Central Public Information Officer (CPIO)
|| Prof. Amaresh Kumar
Department of Manufacturing Engineering
Filing of Application RTI Application Form:
A person seeking information may file an application on form either in writing or by e-mail giving particulars of the information being sought.
- The application along with the requisite fee can be submitted in the form of Cash/Demand Draft/Bankers' Cheque. Demand Draft/Bankers' Cheque can be sent in favour of "Director, National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur" payable at SBI, RIT Campus Branch, Jamshedpur, 831014.
- In case request is made by e-mail, the fee should be deposited within seven days. Non-receipt of fee will imply withdrawal of request.
- The Institute will make an endeavour to provide information sought within 30 days on payment of requisite fees.
- The time limit of providing information concerning life and liberty of a person is 48 hours.
- In case the information pertains to a third party, the time limit is 40 days.
- If no reply or information is received as above, it is deemed to have been rejected. The applicant will be intimated the reasons for rejection.
Click here to download RTI application form
Click here to download Annual RTI Return for 2016-2017
Click here to download Annual Report 2017-18 for RTI