A Civil Works Committee is reconstituted as below suppressing all other earlier communications/notifications in this regard: :
|Dean(Planning and Development)|| Chairman|
| Associate Dean (Planning and Development) ||Member|
|Mr.Birendra Kumar,PI, Civil Works (Projects and Project Management)|| Member|
|Dr. B.K.Prasad,PI,Civil Works (Testing and quality Control)|| Member|
|Directors nominee: |
|(a)Prof.A.M.Tigga (Administration and Faculty Welfare)|| Member|
|(b)Dr.A.K.Choudhary,Head,Depart of Civil Engineering ||Member|
|(c)Dr.Abdhesh Kumar Sinha,PI (Water works) ||Member|
|(d)Dr.Prahlad Prasad ||Member|
|Project Consultant: |
|(a)Shri Sambhu Nath Pandey ||Project Consultant (Electrical and Works)|
|Project Engineer: |
|(a)Shri Ajay Kumar ||Project Engineer (Civil Works)|
|(b)Shri Sachidanand Singh ||Project Engineer (Civil Works)|
|(c)Shri Pawan Kr. Pandey ||Project Engineer (Civil Works)|
- Assessing the utility of a civil project and fixing the specifications (including brands of components ), if and when required by Dean (P&D)/Director.
- Examining tender documents on day of opening, negotiating and finalizing the rates and recommending the award of work.
- Keeping an eye on progress of work in various projects and advising (on own initiative) Dean (P&D)/director on any steps to be taken to ensure superior quality and timely completion of work.
- Assisting Dean (P&D)/Director ,when requested, in handling special situations such as major change in specifications during execution of a project,examining possible changes in contract,fixing rates for extra items levying penalty for poor work or slow progress etc.
- Updating "Registered Contractors" list from time to time ,covering addition of new names,deletion of poor performers and change of category.
- Working out schedule of rates and rate contracts for maintenance and minor civil works.
- To serve as purchase committee for procurement of stores for estate (civil) and to award contracts.