|Dean (Faculty welfare)||Prof. Arvind Kumar Lal Srivastava|
|Associate Dean (Faculty Welfare)||Dr. Basudeba Behera|
(Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- Deputation of faculty to various institutions under quality improvement programme.
- He/She will advice the director for deputation of the faculty member to various conferences, seminars, short term courses training programmes, foreign teaching/training assignments.
- He/She will chair the committee meetings of the evaluation of papers submitted or to be submitted to the conferences/seminar by the faculty members.
- He/She will assist the director in organising training programmes for faculty.
- He/She will assist the director in supervision of the construction and the maintainance work of the buildings, roads, water supply sanitation, lawns and gardens, communication networks, water coolers, air conditioners, telephones, etc.
- He/She will assist the director in maintaining the discipline and work ethos among the various departments and between the faculty members.
- He/She will assist the director in maintaining the high academic standards and achieving academic excellence in the institution.
- Supervision over faculty discipline, integrity and commitment.
Click here for best practices implemented at NIT Jamshedpur to achieve academic excellence and good governance.