- धातु-शोधन एवम् सामग्री अभियन्त्रण विभाग
- Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
- Dr M.K.Agrawal, Director, Board of Directors, Adityapur Auto Cluster ( Under the aegis of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India ), Adityapur, Jamshedpur nominated by Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India from May 2010.
- Dr M.K.Agrawal and Dr R.J.Singh, reviewers for “ TATA RESEARCH” published by TATA STEEL – 2010
- Dr M.K.Agrawal , Reviewer for the PRP project on “ Non ferrous Extractive Metallurgy” of NIT, Warangal (2010)
- Dr M.K.Agrawal, Member, Academic Council, National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology, Hatia, Ranchi since 2011.
- M.K.Agrawal, Vice Chairman, the Indian Institute of Metals, Jamshedpur Chapter.
- Dr R.J.Singh, Reviewer for TATA RESEARCH published by TATA STEEL – 2011
- Ashok Kumar, Member, Executive Committee Indian Institute of Metals Jamshedpur Chapter
- Dr.M.K.Agrawal, Ph.D. thesis Examiner of Ranchi University, Ranchi and Anna University, Chennai.
- Rina Sahu, Chair the oral presentation session at National Seminar of LGO-2013,22-23 Jan 2013,CSIR-NML
- Member, Project Review & Supervisory Group for Institute of Technology, B.H.U., Varanasi, Nominated by Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India from May 2012.
- Member, Assessment committee for promotion of Technical cadre, CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur, April 2013
- Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India, New Delhi vide its letter F.No. 11 (23) / SDF / 2005 - TW dated 31.08. 2012 has approved the scheme of “Ministry of Steel Chair professor and scholarships to Under Graduate students pursuing study in Metallurgy” for this department.
- Dr. M.K.Agrawal presented a paper on “Production of SG Grade Pig Iron in Mini Blast Furnace” at International Conference on Advances in Chemical, Material and Metallurgical Engineering (ICCMME 2012), Kunming, China, December15-16. 2012
- Dr. Ashok Kumar presented a paper on “Short Crack Growth Behaviour of Ferrite –Bainite Dual Phase Steel” at 7th International Conference on Material Structure and Micromechanics of Fracture, MSMF-7, at University of BRNO, Czech Republic, July 1-3, 2013.