List of Equipments:
- Single phase auto transformer
- Single phase induction motor
- DC shunt motor
- Scharge motor
- DC generator
- AC voltmeter
List of Experiments for 1st Semester:
- Study the AC and DC machines and its various componenets.
- Verification of Thevenin theorem.
- To assign polarity of single phase transformer and make its three phase connection.
- Measurement of single phase power and power factor by three voltmeter method nd compare the result with wattmeter.
- To obtain and plot the load characteristics of a DC shunt generator.
List of Experiments for 3th Semester:
- To determine the efficiency of single phase transformer by back to back test.
- To determine the rotational loss of a DC shunt motor at variable speed.
- To determine the open and short circuit test of single phase transformer. Also find the efficiency of transformer at full load lagging power factor.
- To find the equivalent circuit parameter of three phase induction motor by blocked Rotor test and no load test.
List of Experiments for 5th Semester:
- No load and block rotor test of single phase induction motor and obtain its equivalent parameter.
- To determine the efficiency of single phase transformer.
- Swinburns test of DC shunt motor.
- To study Scharge motor and its performance.
- To perform the load test of a three phase induction motor.
Faculty Incharge: Dr. K.B.Yadav