List of Equipments:
- Instrumentation trainer using transducer
- Weins Bridge
- Scherings Bridge
- Andersons Bridge
- Kelvins Double Bridge
- 20 MHz Oscilloscope
- Dual power suppy
List of Experiments
- Measurement of low resistance using Kelvin double bridge.
- To measure the current sensitivity of D'arsonval Galvanometer.
- To study about the current transformer.
- To find out the maximum sensitivity of Wheatstone bridge.
- Measurement of earth resistance by meggar measurement of dielectric strength of transformer oil by using high voltage testing machine.
- Calibration of single phase energy meter.
List of Experiments for 6th Semester
- Measurement of dielectric strength of high tension insulators by using high voltage testing machine.
- To study the linear variable differential transformer characteristics.
- To determine the Resistance Temparature Detector(RTD) characteristics in differential configuration.
- To study the thermocouple characteristics and observe the change in output voltage with change in temperature.
- To study the characteristics of photo-transistors.
- To study the characteristics of.
- To study the temperature controller using thermister.
- a.To study the LDR being used as part of a voltage divider.
b.To study the LDR being used as part of the resistive feedback network of a non-inverting op-amp circuit.
Faculty Incharge: Dr. U.K.Sinha