Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was started in 1989. The department covers a host of subjects inclusive of Electronic Circuits, Microprocessor, Digital signal processing, Analog communication, Digital communication, Mobile communication, VLSI, Embedded systems, Instrumentation etc. The department has laboratories catering to all the subjects of studies. There are five research scholars working in different specializations under the groups of Communication Engineering, VLSI and Embedded systems, Signal Processing, Instrumentation and Soft computing. The Department has highly motivated faculty pool to cater our needs.
- Global Knowledge Hub
- Excellence in technical and interdisciplinary domain
- Amalgam of research and entrepreneurship in pursuit of Make in India drive
- Beckoning pillar for digital India
- Imparting total quality education to develop next generation professional scholar, fit for globally competitive environment.
- Value creation through economic, social, and environmental development using original ideas through discovery, inquiry, innovation, research, transformational scholarship, and creative activities.
- Dramatic increase in product oriented research for establishing a self-sustaining and wealth creating centre by involving the interaction between committed, diverse faculty, staff, students and community, to serve the societal needs of the State of Jharkhand, India and ultimately, the world.
Head of the Department: Mrs. Rashmi Sinha
Phone(HOD Office): +91-657-2374077