- Candidates shall be offered colleges based on their All India Ranks in JEE Main. To get admission in NIT Jamshedpur, score a good rank in JEE Main and apply through JoSAA .
- Candidates will be able to make their choices online for Institute selection. Select NIT Jamshedpur as the preferred institute from the list of Institutes provided.
- This is followed by the online seat allocation process by JoSAA.
- If seat is confirmed in NIT Jamshedpur, then visit the nearest Reporting Centre within the deadline.In case the seat is not confirmed, wait for further seat allotment rounds (if any).
- After this, report to NIT Jamshedpur for seat confirmation and admission. The verification of the documents would be done at the time of counselling/admission.
Address for correspondence
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
PO RIT Jamshedpur 831 014
Telephone: 0657-2374248, 23724245
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com