Provisionally allotted students of B.Tech of NIT Jamshedpur through JEE Main are informed to physically report to the Institute during 22–26 July,2016.
Venue: Computer Centre
Time: 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM and 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
The following documents (Originals and two sets of Photostat copies) are to be produced at the time of Admission.
Download list of forms and submit it at the time of Admission.
- Checklist for B.Tech (Hons.) admission -2016 Batch.
- Provisional Admission Letter (Downloaded from JoSAA website)
- X class Pass Certificate/X Marks Sheet
- Intermediate / X + 2 Pass Certificate / X + 2 Marks Sheet
- Study and Conduct Certificate / Character Certificate (Original)
- JEE Mains Rank Card (Original/Downloaded)/ JEE Main Admit Card (Original / Downloaded)
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ (OBC certificate should have been issued on or after 01.04.2015 only)
- Transfer Certificate/Leaving Certificate (Original)
- Migration Certificate (Original)
- Four recent colour passport size photograph
- Fee Payment Receipt
- Demand draft in favour of "Director, NIT Jamshedpur" payable at Jamshedpur.
- Income certificate issued by competent authority (SDO/DM/DC) for fees relief as per the Government of India norms.
- O.B.C. undertaking.