- राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान जमशेदपुर
- National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
- An Institution of National importance under MHRD,Government of India
- An Institution of National importance under MHRD, Government of India
- NIT Jamshedpur is dedicated to academic excellence and good governance
- NIT Jamshedpur will be one of the leading Institutes in
the world for its academic excellence and good governance.
- Quest for academic excellence and good governance
- Quest for most admired and respected Institute for students, employees and Industry
- Quest for growth of Institute
- Quest for innovative leader
- Good Governance
- Academic Excellence
- Operational Excellence
- Involvement of People
- Work Culture and Ethics
- To do the right thing for the Institute, its people and society as a whole.
- Long term philosophy
- Stakeholders focus
- Hoshin(strategic) planning
- Right process and procedures/best practices
- Operational excellence
- Involvement and development of people
- Meeting the challenges
- Continuous improvement
- Humanity and mutual respect
- Organizational learning
View all Events
- Induction Interview for Alumni meet Team on 11th September 2016 at 5.30 in Mechanical Engg. Dept.
- Repeated, harassing RTI applications cannot be entertained
- NPIU Satisfaction survey 2016
- Invitation of applications for Technology developed by institute for villages to be demonstrated in IISF at New Delhi under Unnat Bharat Abhiyan
- Disciplinary action against Chandradeep Singh
- Additional responsibility of Assistant Wardens in Hostels
- Directors Message on the eve of 70th Independence Day 2016
- Notice for Orientation Programme for 1st Year UG, PG and Research Programme.
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR OF NIT JAMSHEDPUR FOR AUTUMN SEMESTER 2016-17
- Several anti-ragging committees consituted to ensure ragging free Institute campus for 2016 batch freshers
- Code of conduct for all students
- Formation of anti-ragging committees
- Information to Parents/Guardian menace of ragging in Higher Educational Institutions are required to be curbed under UGC Regulations.
- 'Surprise-Visit Squad" consisting of the following faculty members is constituted for curbing themenace of ragging
- A Meeting of All (Deans, HODs, Associate Deans, HOSs, HOCs, Wardens), Registrar, Librarian, Security Officer to be held on 18/08/2016 (Thursday) at 5:00 PM in Conference Hall of Computer Centre.